Low Poly Dreams
Based in Poznań, Poland
Wings of Fire is an arcade flight game. You take a role of a pilot fighting against Japanese forces at the Pacific Ocean during World War II. Bomb their islands, engage them in dogfights, sink their vessels!
The project began as a tech demo of DICE+ controller capabilities. The game setting was inspired by another game - Wings of Fury (1987). Being a tribute to its predecessor, Wings of Fire was designed with desire to recall and enhance that retro arcade awesomeness of the quarter-century old shooter. After one and a half year of development, it finally gets ready to be released.
- First game to let you use smartwatches as a controller
- Great arcade gameplay with bullet time mechanics
- History-based campaign
Wings of Fire - Gameplay footage - Bombing (current version) YouTube
Wings of Fire - Gameplay footage - Dogfight (current version) YouTube
Wings of Fire played with Samsung Gear (outdated) YouTube
Wings of Fire trailer (outdated) YouTube
Wings of Fire played with DICE+ (very old version) Vimeo
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "International Mobile Gaming Awards - Best Upcoming Game nomination" Wings of Fire, February 2nd, 2015
- "Second round finalist in Samsung Gear App Challenge" Wings of Fire, November 13th, 2014
- "First round finalist in Samsung Gear App Challenge" Wings of Fire, August 20th, 2014
- "The most pleasant gameplay in IndieDICE+ Game Contest 2013" Wings of Fire, July 30th, 2014
- "2nd Place Runner-up in Krakow’s Big Indie Pitch" Wings of Fire, May 7th, 2014
- "Wings of Fire stands out for its smooth, intuitive controls."
- Chris Priestman, Pocket Gamer
About Low Poly Dreams
We are a small independent game development team based in Poland. We focus on developing mobile games and are about to release our first game - Wings of Fire.
More information on Low Poly Dreams, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Wings of Fire Credits
Game designer, developer and producer
2D graphic designer
Nicolai Rishøj Sørensen