Low Poly Dreams
Based in Poznań, Poland
Novemeber 11, 2011
Press / Business Contact:
Wings Of Fire
We are a small independent game development team based in Poland. We focus on developing mobile games and are about to release our first game - Wings of Fire.
Suffering from lack of time to pursue his passion for game development, Piotr Sienkowski left his boring job as a web application developer and started Dreamworld Engineers. It was in 2011. After some time spent on projects which never got finished, he started gathering experience as a freelance mobile game developer working on DICE+ and Powered Board Games projects for Game Technologies.
In July 2015, studio has changed name to Low Poly Dreams.
Most time, Piotr Sienkowski works as a one-man band taking roles of game designer, programmer, illustrator, audio engineer and 3d artist. Right from the beginning, he has been getting support from his younger brother Paweł in level design and quality assurance. Jacek recently joined the team as a highly skilled programmer.
There are currently no trailers available for Low Poly Dreams. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
There are far more images available for Low Poly Dreams, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "International Mobile Gaming Awards - Best Upcoming Game nomination" - Wings of Fire, February 2nd, 2015
- "Second round finalist in Samsung Gear App Challenge" - Wings of Fire, November 13th, 2014
- "First round finalist in Samsung Gear App Challenge" - Wings of Fire, August 20th, 2014
- "The most pleasant gameplay in IndieDICE+ Game Contest 2013" - Wings of Fire, July 30th, 2014
- "2nd Place Runner-up in Krakow’s Big Indie Pitch" - Wings of Fire, May 7th, 2014
Team & Repeating Collaborators
Game designer and developer